how can we help you?
Choose a question below and we’ll quickly take you to the information that will help…
a to z
of council services
Search through all our departments by clicking the link below...
A-Z Service Directory
- Mid Yell JHS Consultation
- Whalsay School Consultation
- What is the Quality Improvement Framework?
- What is the Shetland Learning Partnership?
- How do I register my child?
- Where are the Early Years Learning centres?
- When is my child entitled to free Early Learning and Childcare education?
- What services are available
- How do I get involved in my child's education?
- How do I make a complaint?
- How do I apply for a place?
- What are the school term dates?
- How do I access school transport for
- What help is available for children with Additional Support Needs?
- How can adults take qualifications in schools?
- How can young adults move into adult
- How do I apply for an Education Maintenance Allowance | Bursary?
- How do I apply for Instrumental Instruction?
- How do I apply for a Clothing Grant and Free School Meals?