This Grant Aid scheme is designed to support Childminding Services in Shetland.
It is funded by Shetland Islands Council and managed in partnership with Shetland Childcare Partnership.
This scheme can support local Childminders to:
- Start up a Childminding service
- Continue to provide a Childminding service
- Develop and improve a Childminding Service
We hope the scheme will help to maintain, grow, develop and improve the services of Shetland’s Childminders.
If you are a new Childminder, you should submit your initial Support grant application (for assistance with start-up costs) during the registration process.
Otherwise, Childminders must submit Development and/or Support grant applications at least 4 weeks prior to the start date of any planned improvement.
For details of what the scheme can fund, and how much you can apply for, please see the scheme guidelines below. If you are unsure, please contact us before submitting your application. You can either phone the Grants Unit on 01595 743827 or 743828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll need an up-to-date version of Adobe Reader to be able to save and edit our application form. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader to read and fill in our PDF documents and application forms.
- Read the scheme guidelines before you complete your application.
- Make sure you complete the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader, and not Preview or any other application.
- Save your form frequently as you complete it.
- If you have any questions, please phone the Grants Unit on 01595 743827 or 743828 or email email@example.com