Community Development Fund
This grant scheme supports Community Councils and Community Development Organisations to deliver services, activities and initiatives in relation to the following priority areas:
- children and young people
- families at risk
- older people
- safer & stronger communities
- reducing offending
- health inequalities & physical activity
- employment and economic recovery & growth
We hope this scheme makes a real difference to the quality of life for people living in Shetland.
The Community Development Fund deadlines for 2017/18 are as follows:
Round 1: Friday 24 March 2017
Round 2: Friday 21 April 2017
Round 3: Friday 19 May 2017
Bidding rounds 2 and 3 are subject to funds being available.
Please note that the budget for this scheme is limited and the application process is competitive. We therefore advise you to apply early and make sure you answer all the questions on the form in full.
If you have any questions about this scheme, or need help with completing your application, please phone the Grants Unit on 01595 743827 or 743828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll need an up-to-date version of Adobe Reader to be able to save and edit the application form. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader to read and fill in our PDF documents and application forms.
- Read the scheme guidelines before you complete your application
- Make sure you complete the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader, and not Preview or any other application.
- Save your form frequently as you complete it.
- Community Development Fund Guidelines (PDF 123KB)
- CDF application form for Community Councils (PDF 358KB)
- CDF application form for Community Development Organisations (PDF 416KB)
- Assessment Criteria for Community Development Fund (PDF 27KB)
- Evaluation form - Distribution Fund (PDF 175KB)
- Evaluation form - Project Grant (PDF 157KB)