SHETLAND ARTS FUND
This grant aid scheme can support all forms of arts genres including the visual arts, crafts, dance, drama, dialect, film, literature, music, theatre and combined arts. It is funded by Shetland Charitable Trust and managed in partnership with Shetland Islands Council and Shetland Arts Development Agency.
From 1 April 2016, the Shetland Arts Fund is only open to:
- individuals who are aged under 18
- not-for-profit voluntary organisations: that either work only with people aged under 18, or are carrying out a project solely for the benefit of people who are aged under 18
- events and festivals: that have received a Shetland Arts Fund Event and Festivals grant within the Shetland Charitable Trust's last two financial years (1 April - 31 March)
Please note that we cannot consider funding any expenditure that has been paid for before we receive your application, and we cannot guarantee to fund any costs you incur before we make a decision on your application.
You'll need Adobe Reader version 9 or later to be able to save and edit our forms. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader to read and fill in our PDF documents and application forms.
- Make sure you complete the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader, and not Preview or any other application.
- Save your form frequently as you complete it.
- Once complete, you should save the form and email a copy to us
- If you have any questions, please phone the Grants Unit on 01595 743827 or 743828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shetland Arts Fund guidelines (PDF 289KB)
- Shetland Arts Fund application form for groups (PDF 728KB)
- Shetland Arts Fund application form for individuals (PDF 654KB)
- Shetland Arts Fund Logo (JPEG 256KB)
- End of grant evaluation form for groups (PDF 195KB)
- End of grant evaluation form for individuals (PDF 194KB)
You must acknowledge your Shetland Arts Fund grant on all publicity and marketing materials. Where appropriate, you should include the Shetland Arts Fund logo (JPEG 256 KB) and the text, Supported by Shetland Arts Fund.